- 3 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 chicken breast halves cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup asparagus spears, cut into 1-2 pieces
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup Valley Sun Products, Inc. Dried Tomatoes, diced
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups chick broth or bullion
- 1 tsp crushed oregano
- 1/2 tsp crushed basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
Saute onions and garlic in olive oil until onion is transparent. Add chicken pieces, saute for about 3 minutes. Add vegetables, oregano, basil and saute for another 5 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, enough to barely cover vegetable mixture. Simmer until vegetables are cooked to desired tenderness. Salt and pepper to taste.
Cook pasta as directed. Drain and place in bowl. Add vegetable mixture to broth. Toss lightly, sprinkle with grated cheese ans serve immediately.